Now Accepting Applications for 2018 Summer Camp!
Created for our clients who are verbal and who benefit from social experiences but still require some direct therapy throughout their day, CABS has created a Therapeutic Summer Camp for summer of 2018. Children will receive group and individual ABA, Speech, and Social Work services integrated into a day that revolves around outdoor activities, games, sensory exploration, science, art, and community outings.
Therapeutic Camp Services are billed through insurance based on prior authorization. Private pay options are available.
Sessions begin June 4th - August 10th
- 2, 3, and 5 day options available
- 9:00a - 3:00p camp day with options for before or after care
- Children ages 8-13
- Field Trips to museums, parks, and community pools on Fridays
- All-day 1:1 services available for clients who need extra support
- Maximum of 8 kids for summer session
- Peer mentors participate in part of each session