CABS knows the importance of having small, highly-qualified teams for our clients. Our ABA Behavior Technicians are the heart of our programs. They work directly with our clients with autism, as well as their families. They work in the home and in community and clinic settings implementing treatment programs with supervision from our BCBAs. Our Behavior Technicians complete RBT certification within the first 90 days of employment and receive weekly supervision with BCBAs.
- Competitive wages
- Set weekly schedules
- Opportunity to work in both home and clinic settings
- Weekly feedback from our team of BCBAs
- BCBA and BCaBA supervision
- Regular training
In addition, full-time staff may be eligible for:
- Continuing education stipend
- Medical and dental insurance with substantial company contribution
- Company paid life insurance and disability
- 12 PTO days
- 5 paid holidays
- 15 days of paid breaks
- Travel and mileage reimbursement
Interested candidates should have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in an autism-related field, 2-years' experience working with children with autism, and reliable transportation.